Sooooooooooooo after a very long and extended hiatus I have returned. Obviously because I know that I am destined for greatness in the world of blogging and not because I am a guilt-ridden soul with an anxious spirit telling me, nay imploring me, that I have let down multitudes hoards several three people my dog who relies on my written word. So I am back.
I would like firstly to give my 5 excuses.
1. I’m lazy
2. I have an almost five month old
3. I ran a 5k (granted that took place on one morning)
4. My husband had some work changes.
5. I gave Melvin a bath.
Are those enough? Have like 42 more excuses if you need some.
I would like secondly to give you 5 updates on my mental health
1. Still not on back on medication!
2. I finished my month long dietary experiment and have continued to cut gluten and sugar out of my diet. Wanna know what happens if I have something with one of those items… Especially sugar? I get a stomach ache. I get a headache. And then I tend to go bat sh*t crazy on my husband. He too likes me to continue my sugar and gluten free diet. Weird, right?
3. I have not been to the therapist in like two months, and I don’t know why. Mainly because: I have no idea when my scheduled appointment was. I rely on those reminder calls from the secretary. I could be besties with her. But I’ve gotten no call. For all I know I’ve missed like 5 appointments.
4. The fact that this winter is basically not a winter has been amazing and such a blessing from God. Can I get a Hallelujah for the snow free and sunshiney days? Yet another reason to procrastinate getting a vitamin d light.
5. My PPD (postpartum depression) has gotten so much better because Jesus loves me and because my parents are awesome and because I have the worlds greatest husband. And because I worked really hard and God kept pushing me to where I need to be. I’m so blessed I get to spend every day at home with my baby.
So here’s some stuff that maybe I’ll write about if my dog keeps guilting me into writing because he depends on my hilarious titterings:
1. Juicing. Good golly Miss Molly I keep saying I’ll write about juicing.
2. Sharing some VERY clean and scrumptious recipes
3. A guest writer
4. How my sisters and I want to write a sisters blog… Because we are funny smart have something mildly interesting to say weird.
5. My date that I’m going on tomorrow with my husband. First one in 3 months.
I might write on all, none, or some of these topics. I never said I was reliable.
My baby is currently giggling in my arms as I rock her while she sleeps. She obviously is reiterating the fact that I’m flighty and ditsy.